forum support ideas?

steve r.

dont know if funds allow, but, how bout adding some sort of clothing or hats with the jig craft.com logo? maybe get-togethers by region, where forum members can meet, fish or tie together? this may be hard to do perhaps. ????

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
steve r. - I do have plans for getting some JigCraft wear to members. ;) Short sleeve T's, long sleeve T's, hoodies and hats. For the hats - thinking of using Puka - have seen some pretty cools hats come from their co.!!! The hats might cost a little more than simple ball caps, but IMO they are well worth it. I work for a sporting goods shop that could screen print the shirts so i can get them at cost. Should make it so members funds go more for the site overhead instead of in a strangers pocket. Hope to do a 'fundraiser' of sorts around springtime to cover hosting costs for another year of running the forum and site. Keep your eye out! Hopefully there is some interest for JC wear.

FCBC - Oh he!! yeah!!!!! :D I can send you high res. files if you need them to put it on a shirt - PM me if you want me to send them to you. Get the name out there! :cool:

jjsjigs

Banned
I'd be happy to contribute to any fundraiser to keep this site going. This place is THE clearinghouse for good jig and fly info. Count me in! Whether you need me to buy something or just kick in some $ for the upkeep... let me know.

hog4can

Future Sponsor
Hello AtticaFish
Sign me up as a supporter...only too glad to offer my support..you do good work....let us know how to get it done...as far as clothing ,hats,etc...for sure ...again keep us informed on how to get it done

Brian

toadfrog

I think I'd get me a Jig Craft hat. I don't own any stuff from any web site. Kinda proud of this one.So far nobody gets into nasty grams or insults.

AtticaFish said:
steve r. - I do have plans for getting some JigCraft wear to members. ;) Short sleeve T's, long sleeve T's, hoodies and hats. For the hats - thinking of using Puka - have seen some pretty cools hats come from their co.!!! The hats might cost a little more than simple ball caps, but IMO they are well worth it. I work for a sporting goods shop that could screen print the shirts so i can get them at cost. Should make it so members funds go more for the site overhead instead of in a strangers pocket. Hope to do a 'fundraiser' of sorts around springtime to cover hosting costs for another year of running the forum and site. Keep your eye out! Hopefully there is some interest for JC wear.

FCBC - Oh he!! yeah!!!!! :D I can send you high res. files if you need them to put it on a shirt - PM me if you want me to send them to you. Get the name out there! :cool:
I will let you know when I get close to ordering it and they need the artwork.

hhawkins

I could always use another hat for my head, especially out fishing in the summer. Could always use a new shirt too. Something blue, green or black maybe. Thought about white, get too dirty. I like it, keep us posted!

Back