Football Heads

hhawkins

I have an order for some more jigs that I had made for a fellow here in town. He took them out to the lake a busted out bass like going out of style. I had asked him if he had took a pic of the bass he caught, he told me he was busy cleaning and cooking, he was hungry! So, now he wants 40 more jigs made of that same pattern, but I'm out of football head in a 1/8 oz. and the the guy I get them from hasn't poured any heads since it has got cold. His wife told him outside with those....sad! I can get the heads from a dime a piece. So, now I'm in need. Does anyone have 1/8 oz football heads, unpainted for sell? Go easy on me! I need about 50 in QTY. Thanks guys! Heather
P.S Pic of jigs
View attachment 8

Attachments

• 1-8 oz football head-Envy Pink.JPG
    1-8 oz football head-Envy Pink.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 156

toadfrog

I have some football heads around I'll look. If I have them in 1/8 Ill get back tomorrow sometime one way or another.

quivira kid

If nothing else works out, you might try giving Rogers Sporting Goods out of St. Joseph, MO a call. (Just Google them and you can get their website/phone number) I was in their store here about a month ago and for an all-around hunting and fishing store, they have a nice jighead selection.

toadfrog

Did you get any heads Heather . I traded for some molds one of them was a football . should come in during the week. The heads I had were 3/8 .

hhawkins

Hey Toadfrog! Is the size you are getting 3/8 oz? That would be a nice odd size to have. I had found someone that I got some football heads from. in 1/8 oz, 1/4oz and 1/2 oz, got them painted and dressed and getting ready to deliver them today to a bait and tackle shop and a boat dock bait and tackle shop. I hope all goes well. Wish me luck!

toadfrog

Your doing good work . Luck ain't got noth'in to do with it. If they don't recognize quality then put them in your little black book and the day will come when that call say's this is so and so's boat and bait ,we are interested in you tackle . That's when you can say remember when . Give them an order at the end of the season just before it goes KAPUT.

Back