Fluke Killer Kit Completed

SaltyBuckster

After a couple of trips we are finally finished tying up fluke jigs until we lose a couple,lol.All proven flounder killers.Mostly only keepers over 18 inches on these colors and sizes.From 1/2 oz. to 1 oz.If you use these colors in bucktail you will definantly catch big flounder.Tip them with a gulp or even some year old frozen baitfish.Don't forget the teasers and roadrunners.
Let's see,striper comes into action next,better get the next Plano box going,It's probably 1/3 ready to fill right now.

Attachments

• DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00001.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 58

toadfrog

Give'em heck for me wish I was there 110 today. I'm panting like a lizard on a hot rock.

SaltyBuckster

Ronny boy ou can call me anything that you want,lol.Not in Arizona anymore and there aint no big slabs here,lol.Had to do something.

SaltyBuckster

Central Pa. Reedsville is the name of the town.About 60 miles west of Harrisburg.Let me know if you want to go on a saltwater trip sometime.We've got a 25' center console that is just about ready to go.More that go,cheaper the trip is.

Jig Man

I was wondering when you were going to change and who this is... They say the first thing to go is memory..... Now if I could only remember what we were talking about... Oh yea nice ties and surly there are some slabs in Pa!!!

SaltyBuckster

I know there are slabs around here somewhere,lol.The crappie in Arizona where I have been for the last 31 years averaged about 17 to 18 inches during a good bite.I caught one here so far that was about 8",lol.
Doc,Shoal's Rocks,Raretin Bay are the striper and bluefish spots.

SaltyBuckster

If you look through the saltwater forum here you will see practically everything,lol.Chrome Diamond jigs from 2 - 8 oz. is all you need for blues.That's what the charters throw on your line also.

Back