Float n fly video

JUNGLEJIM1

I posted my first tying video on you tube a couple days ago. It was fun and I will be doing more. I made two jigs in the video, one using gadwall flank feathers and one using mallard flank. If you want to take a look it's under JAMES BURKE. Here are the jigs tied in the video. Also did a video on how I paint with the new crinkle powder paints, starting to look killer and getting some good results.View attachment 5

Attachments

• IMG_1874.JPG
    IMG_1874.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 1

JUNGLEJIM1

[video=dailymotion said:
JUNGLEJIM1 pid='120885' dateline='1620906243']I posted my first tying video on you tube a couple days ago. It was fun and I will be doing more. I made two jigs in the video, one using gadwall flank feathers and one using mallard flank. If you want to take a look it's under JAMES BURKE. Here are the jigs tied in the video. Also did a video on how I paint with the new crinkle powder paints, starting to look killer and getting some good results.

RockGeo

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
I posted my first tying video on you tube a couple days ago. It was fun and I will be doing more. I made two jigs in the video, one using gadwall flank feathers and one using mallard flank. If you want to take a look it's under JAMES BURKE. Here are the jigs tied in the video. Also did a video on how I paint with the new crinkle powder paints, starting to look killer and getting some good results.

Jungle Jim,

I enjoyed your videos.  Thanks for sharing your skills.  The float n' fly one was was very helpful.  I was fascinated by your crinkle painting videos.  You have really gotten into it.  The variety of colors and looks were really impressive!  Now I want to try it too. 

By the way, the easiest way to access the videos in Youtube  is to type in Jungle Jim Jigs.

I look forward to more videos from you.