flashback

stlatem

I just remembered the gut feeling I had when O. J. Simpson verdict came in.

Obviously the meeting between Bill Clinton and the attorney general was very productive.  No criminal intent, just gross incompetence, extreme negligence and possible violations of statutes.  Sounds like a candidate I would support.  Honestly folks how did we get here?  A country of 360 million people and this is the best we can offer as President  of the USA, Commander in Chief.  This is a critical time for our nation, tough decisions must be made.  The results of this election will determine if our children and grandchildren will have at least some of the freedom we have had.

Fatman

Any other government employee who did this would be in jail, fined and fired. (and she was)

Definate slap in the face to all other government workers

Hawnjigs

KISS
blind-justice.jpg

stlatem

Ok CNN and fox are responsible for this canditate.  I think I feel better already.

Jig Man

Other than a shot in the low back going from 20 bucks a pop to over thousand it hasn't been too bad. Oh wait my premiums went up a little  too... But to be fair, he just happened to be in the chair at the time. And we don't need to mention how much money our great great great great great grand kids now owe. Any one wanta add ta the list?

Back