Fire Tiger

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
A firetiger pattern is one Ive been wanting to do since I got my airbrush. Flo green wasn't contrasting too well with the chartreuse so I decided to darken it up a bit by mixing a little watermelon with it. I painted one side of several baits with this mix one night and liked it. Welp I played heck trying to match that color two nights later! Woulda thought by now Id write crap down. These may come across as more of a perch color now but I was still satisfied. The last one is a 5" jerk bait.

firetiger1_zps0f7242b5.jpg

firetiger2_zpsd1bd78d1.jpg

firetigerwutzit_zpsd75e54d3.jpg

plateboater

Do you feel bad loosing one of those beauties on the water!!!!! Looks like a lot of tlc!

papaperch

Hard to keep fire tiger and perch finish separate. Personally I always thought that fire tiger was a huge success because it resembled a perch in the water so closely.

Kdog

Looking good. Now for the fun part, put that pattern on a 1/32 ounce minnow head for please.

Pup

Those are flat out tremendous. :cool: The "bass minnow" size you hold in your hand would have a place in my box for smallmouth bass. I'd fish your 5" version just like my other flukes (think Zoom Super Fluke/Jr. and Bass Assassin). Very well done. :t-up:

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Have to agree with what was stated above... firetiger/perch patterns are one in the same. Is some crazy detail for little baits. :cool:

Back