Fall is upon us on the east coast

hookup

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]With the temps in the 60's and the river clear as a bell and safe, decided to play hooky yesterday and fish the local waters with a buddy.  As we were on the way to the ramp, saw allot of deer running around and we had to stop to let a few cross the street.  At the ramp, wild life was everywhere so knew it was going to be a good day.  Tied on a jerk bait and in the first couple casts "I BELIEVE!"  Kept the jerk bait on all day with the occasional break throwing a tube and had a great day.  No monsters, but to many 14-16" fish to count.  Glad I got this fall day in before it starts to rain again.  Even had one double hookup.  Pix to follow[/font]

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
hookup - Not sure why the pictures were posting so big and running off my screen.  I tried to edit them and could see them fine in one screen but not the next.  I downloaded them and going to try and re-post them here..........

View attachment 7

View attachment 8

View attachment 9

Attachments

• naKVa9D.jpg
    naKVa9D.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • vw9sdat.jpg
    vw9sdat.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • ZonntO6.jpg
    ZonntO6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • znpFXzx.jpg
    znpFXzx.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Good looking fish on a beautiful river! Sounds like you have been having some fun.

It is getting downright cold here. Won't be long and the top will be icing over.

hookup

Thx Attica - I'm not sure either why the pix are huge?

Rains came and yet again the rivers are running high and muddy. Good news is when the rivers are safe & clear the fish are very active because they know winter's coming and they're hungry from hiding under a rock during the high flow periods

What's amazing is I've thrown jerk baits for 15 years on my local waters and have picked up a couple here and there but nothing like this. I threw one all day and it was magic.

Further up north Jerkbaits rock

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I did not resize them.  I just downloaded them and re-posted them as attachments.  I think if you share them in from other host sites or just copy/paste them into a reply, they do not resize.  The forum software has an add on program that automatically resizes attachments but it does not work the same for copy/paste pictures.  If you want to view his pictures at full size, you can click the attachments i posted and it opens them in a new window.

Back