eReplacementParts.com

Hawnjigs

KISS
With spinning reels new models appearing old ones discontinued venerable mainstays revised getting repair parts has become a challenge particularly in the inexpensive throwaway reel category.  So, when my Pflueger Arbor 7430 bail spring failed was pleased to find it listed online here, and placed an order. Found out that the insert guide altho not broken was worn out so had to place another order.  Both times correct products were delivered in a bit longer than a week,  which was still way quicker than another vendor that took 3 weeks to deliver a Daiwa part.  Shipping was kinda high so I ordered 3 sets as a hedge against future need, since the same parts for the size up 7440 were already out of stock.  For these small light items shipping for 1 or 3 sets was the same.  This company also offers appliance and other repair parts, tho I didn't need to browse them at this time.

Jig Man

I save the schematics for all my reals and order from the manufacture, but always looking for cheaper sources... Thanks.

duffy

I did find an updated part from them for a obsolete carpet shampooer. As stated shipping can be high but when you consider having to throw away a perfectly good unit for a $9.00 part and a new unit is over $150 I'll fix the old one. Always good to have several sources for everything.

Back