Economy fluib bed

toadfrog

For the guys that don't want to buy a fluid bed air supply here is a solution. First I took a 3'' collar and siliconed a metal closure cap to the bottom. ( add 6 drops of water to a table spoon of silicone it will dry in just a few minutes),then I drilled a hole .210 dia about 1/2'' above the closure cap. I took a vacume line connector and gorrilla glued it in the hole. Next I cut an air conditioner filter to fit the I.D. of the collar, pushed it down until it touched the inner stop ring of the collar.cut astyro pie plate to the same dia. Put one hole 1/32'' in centerafter that goaround the edge put one row of holes around the edge.This acts as a diffuser. Cut a four inch piece of pvc to use as the cup place a coffee filter on top of the collar press 3'' pipe down until just snug. don't bother trimming the filter it helps catch dust. Last step take a squeeze bulb of any kind attach it to the air valve on the side. Mine is off a blood pressure cuff I bought for 50 cents. Add powder, start dipping , When the powder starts to settle on you. Give a gentle squeeze puff up your powder, go again.

Attachments

• 100_0272.jpg
    100_0272.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 75
Back