Duck Feather source

QPassage

I just wanted to pass alone to the rest of those here, who tie with duck feathers.  I use a lot of duck during float and fly season and had ran out of a few things.  I found this person on ebay.  
https://www.ebay.com/sch/toppsfeath...me=STRK:MEAFB:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Very nice quality some of the nicest duck I have purchased.  I requested a total and sent a message and they combined the shipping.  I'm not affiliated with in any way, just wanted to offer to my friends here a chance to buy top quality feathers at a very reasonable rate.  
Bo

JUNGLEJIM1

I usually go through quite a few this time of year but got hooked on craft hair and my mallard flank is just sitting now. I used to be able to hand pick them at Feather Craft whenever I needed them. They had several totes full of them, then Wapsi had a shortage and they sold them all to them. Now they buy them from Wapsi in little packs with very few big feathers that I like. I would have bought a whole tote if I knew they were going to sell them.

QPassage

I like the small ones to. But I use just as many sometimes I run out of the big duck feathers. I have a 9 inch tie I do and it eats everything as in materials.

LedHed

Sponsor
Interesting - their shipping history doesn't look good...
Might try some - cheap enough.
Still have a bag from some one I traded for.
thnx for the post QP

Back