DP Jig's

plateboater

Nice.......you seeing with RnD a difference with the double and triple dips on heads make any difference. They look real nice

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not to intentionally be a pessimist here but........ what is the purpose? I've seen frog hooks meant for specific shaped plastics but not sure i understand the benefit of 2 hooks side by side, facing the same direction. A treble hook i get.

Lost Pole

AtticaFish said:
Not to intentionally be a pessimist here but........ what is the purpose? I've seen frog hooks meant for specific shaped plastics but not sure i understand the benefit of 2 hooks side by side, facing the same direction. A treble hook i get.

I don't get it either. But then again I don't fish smallmouth. Is it a top water oriented bait?
More hooks can always be mo better, just not sure the reasoning for the positioning other than a top water application.

If I'm out of line say so, but...
I think you come up with some neat things Jackie,
BUT you're a bit heavy + 2 on the exclamation points. It always READS as if you're always pushing a creation.

I like you're enthusiasm and work and hope you continue to share here.

jackie53

View attachment 5
Lost Pole said:
AtticaFish said:

I don't get it either. But then again I don't fish smallmouth. Is it a top water oriented bait?
More hooks can always be mo better, just not sure the reasoning for the positioning other than a top water application.

BUT you're a bit heavy + 2 on the exclamation points. It always READS as if you're always pushing a creation.

We use the bait like an other for crappie and bass/smallmouth. Thanks. Always willing and ready to learn.

Attachments

• 0107151722-00.jpg
    0107151722-00.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 24

jackie53

View attachment 6
Lost Pole said:
AtticaFish said:

Thanks.

Attachments

• 0107151722-00.jpg
    0107151722-00.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 21
Back