Doc's Hitting the Lake

SaltyBuckster

Franky Baby will be in upstate Pennsylvania to pull my boat up to Bald Eagle State Park for a crappie,perch trip tomorrow morning.I had to go out and get a 8 pack of new Duracell batteries for my camera for this one.Just to say,boat batteries are all charged up and my crappie rods are all set up,even did one with a slipbobber for his wife if she is brave enough to come along,lol.Well,if she is married to him,I guess that she can take anything.Pics tomorrow night.Stay tuned !!

toadfrog

Pick that mold out before you go or I'm gonna put a Cherokee curse on your pole . Then Doc will get all the fish.

Fatman

Theres been lots of "FUN" trash talking leading up to this trip and I hope you guys really have a great time!!!!!!!! Get lot's of pics and tell us who actually "WINS" the trash talking title by catching the fish!!!!!!!!LOL

Have fun guys!!!!!!!!!

Radtexan

Dont know if they've caught anything yet,,,,but their trying

orangutan-spear-fishing.jpg

SaltyBuckster

Ok,we made it home ALIVE,lol.We had a great time on the water,caught 150 to 200 fish.We brought home probably 30 ish.Lots of shorts,mostly in the 8 3/4" size,but tons of them.Almost every cast,someone caught a fish of somekind.We got perch,crappie,rock bass,a bullhead catfish,some small bass.The hot color was orange.I have not one orange jig of any kind left.I lost about 15 to 20 jigs today.The fish that we brought home were all filleted and skinned and given to Doc and his wife to take home.It was a totally great time out for all of us.That was some non stop fishing.

Attachments

• DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00001.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00005.JPG
    DSC00005.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00006.JPG
    DSC00006.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 52

Fatman

Glad you guys had such a great time and the pics look great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really nice looking lake - like that one log down area

SaltyBuckster

Same camera as the baby bass pics,lol.JungleJim's asprin heads were by far the most productive jigs.They put the majority of keepers in the cooler.Might just have to get some of them guys.Looks like I need some duck flank also.

Back