Do Ya Wanna make tackle

toadfrog

Ok guys a friend of mine sells a good deal of tackle for stripers,hybrids , wipers what the heck ever . He is looking for someone to do teasers and probably a whole bunch more stuff eventually . Since I can't do it anymore I promised him I would put out the word on the only sight that has the best of the best . That is here on Jig Craft . P.M. me or call ,email use smoke signals somethin and I'll hook you up to a phone no.

toadfrog

22 veiws and no takers yet . You can make a little money with this guy . Pretty steady orders . My last shipment was 500 bucks worth of assorted lures .

Fatman

I don't mind making some stuff for friends but something like that would take all the fun out of tackle making for me. But thanks for the offer

redman

Looks like just the ticket for someone wanting to semi retire. I myself don't want to work that hard any more. To old and beat up to work hard and I have my hands full any ways with the house, garden, dogs, and ECT. Think about it boys it could be a early retirement job.

Redman

toadfrog

The best tackle guys in the world are like the best musicians . It's the love of it not the glory they seek . There is a feed and seed store in town . On mondays around noon all the old time musicians come out of the hills gather and play . Then they break up around six and go home . They don't play at bars or fairs or make records . That's us we gather hear show pics yak it over then go to bed . Except for FM . I think he has a vise in bed with him case he wakes up .

plateboater

Toadfrog.....work a lot of hours and have about 30mins a night to play. You can PM with specific wants. I currently already tie for two small bait shops in my area specifically for crappies and gills.

toadfrog

Hey kid yep they are clouser type on an L255 3/0 and 4/0
Plate boater and any body else looking to tie go to.
http://www.roosterstackle.com/ look at the stuff you'll be able to tell If you want to call . Tell Mitch toadfrog was your contact .

Back