Crazy Angler is AWESOME!!!

smalljaw

Well this seals it, I'm going to be getting my stuff from Crazy angler Tackle anymore, I ordered late evening on Friday the 13th, my order shipped on Saturday and I just got it 10 minutes ago with nothing backordered, unbelievable !!!! Goodbye grandpa bob, I really liked the prices but it isn't worth the headache, I should have really tried Crazy Angler from the start, but you live and learn and I learned where I'm doing business from now on.

toadfrog

Don't think anybody has had any issues with Crazy Angler . Can't ever remember seeing a negative post any place .

eyecrosser

Put in 2 orders in the last week. One with Crazy Angler and one with Grandpa Bob's. Each of these orders arrived in 5 days time and no backlog on anything. I will continue to order from each of these places til I get burned. Experinced good service all the way around. Just my 2 cents. Now to get tying:)

Daniel

Quick question folks, where is crazy angler based out of. The reason I ask is because of an order I recently placed, and was wondering the timeframe in which I should have it. Thanks in advance!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
He is in TX. Welcome to the forum Daniel!

Daniel said:
Quick question folks, where is crazy angler based out of. The reason I ask is because of an order I recently placed, and was wondering the timeframe in which I should have it. Thanks in advance!

Daniel

Thanks, been lurking around, and finally decided to join. I'm enjoying it.

quivira kid

I talked with Robert while trying to place a large order a few weeks ago. Excellent guy, awesome service.... he is top notch. Turnaround has never been more than a week.

Back