Crank Baits

toadfrog

Here are some crank baits I would like to trade for some type of mold . softworm has first dibs . But I have more of the Renegade lures. So if you are up for a trade give a yell. I don't use crank baits . These were left from my old bait shop didn't even know I still had them.View attachment 1

Attachments

• crank baits bbc-sw.jpg
    crank baits bbc-sw.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 103

softworm

Do you have any more of the cotton cordells? I would like to have a couple of them in place of the renegades. not being picky but just not a fan of the renegades.

softworm

I'll take the ones I have circled and if you can get 2 more in the box send me the 2 nervous minnows in the top pics.. You can remove them from the box if needed.

Attachments

• cranks.jpg
    cranks.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 50

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I moved this and the other 'old timer' thread around... i would say you don't have to worry about bumping recent threads. I, along with many others, use the 'View New Posts' and 'View Todays Posts' search feature to keep up with what is new.

toadfrog

Thanks I really hate bumping posts Especially if they haven't been up at least three days . Generally speaking most folks will check in within that time frame .

Back