Copperhead Rod....

LRB

A friend of mine sent me a tanned copperhead skin from Alabama...it was nice sized..4 inches at the widest point..so I decided to start a new copperhead rod and put that skin to good use...it is a 7 foot BenchMark rodblank, medium power..for wacky wormin'...I'm sure it will make a awesome Christmas Gift !!..

Sorry Guys..This Rod Has Been Sold !!!

MaryLou~~

Attachments

• 100_2571.JPG
    100_2571.JPG
    217.6 KB · Views: 128

flatsrat76

LRB said:
flatsrat76 said:
great looking rods you make..
How do you get the skin to stay on the cork?
Flatsrat76

I use Barge Cement to glue the skin to the cork...

ML~~
I just looked up Barge cement:D
You make some cool looking rods. This is the first site I have ever seen anything like it......
Flatsrat76

ScottV

What can I say? It's beautiful, a work of art. You should be proud to have such craftsmanship. One question Mary Lou, do you put some type of protective coating over the snake skin or leave it natural?

LRB

ScottV said:
What can I say? It's beautiful, a work of art. You should be proud to have such craftsmanship. One question Mary Lou, do you put some type of protective coating over the snake skin or leave it natural?

Scott....
I generally cover the skin with two or three coats of epoxy...snakeskin is delicate and needs protection...other than that, it can be used as a normal fishing rod...

ML~~

wtex

Her rods don't just look good. They fish even better than they look. I didn't splurge for the snake skin on rod #1. I like the feel of a good cork. But the feel and balance of her rods are fantastic. The lady has it down. Great rods and a great person to do business with. We are in the process of working on rod #2.

Back