Comment

Mack

I don't think I have seen any new replys today on hardly anything lol... come on people this isn't the biggest community instead of flipping through the pictures say something! lol

Jig Man

Taking a lunch break, then back on the track.... Should be around later. Maybe tye a few 2 night!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mack - I would reply to every thread on here if i had the time and the knowledge!! I am still learning as i go. ;) I admit - i do read alot and flip through stuff and only end up replying on things i think i can help with or that jump out at me. I read ALOT on about 4 or 5 other forums also but dont post as much as i should. :rolleyes:

JSC

Spring Time and A LOT of fishing going on and makes it a little slower this time of the year ... some are using up what they have spent the winter working on ... I think most are reading but not replying.

JSC

Mack

Sorry guys I wasn't trying to sound disrespectful at all... I'll make everyone here a deal, I will comment on your threads I read if you comment on mine. I know everyone doesn't have the time so just do what you can. :)

ScottV

The product testing dept. for my jig buisiness, (me), has been busy testing products. I'll try to do better though. LOL

Radtexan

Jig Man said:
We need more smilies... Like this thread is worthless without pictures!:D

worthless_wo_pics.gif

Not sure If the JC software will support the animated one's in our smiley options but they sure are fun to use....

dfc444b6_121054d1231181462-coral-star-dec-26th-jan-1-thread_is_worthless.jpg

Mack

Radtexan said:
Jig Man said:
We need more smilies... Like this thread is worthless without pictures!:D

worthless_wo_pics.gif

Not sure If the JC software will support the animated one's but they sure are fun to use....

dfc444b6_121054d1231181462-coral-star-dec-26th-jan-1-thread_is_worthless.jpg
How do you make the moving pic avatar? I'd like to make my own. :)

noel sanchez

lol, nice picture.I havent seen sonny at the marina and im kind of new to this, so my question is what color works best for crappie jigs. yellow and white does good and also red and white. but the thing is that some times they dont bite on anything.

Mack

noel sanchez said:
lol, nice picture.I havent seen sonny at the marina and im kind of new to this, so my question is what color works best for crappie jigs. yellow and white does good and also red and white. but the thing is that some times they dont bite on anything.

Crappie are very picky when it comes to color. Changing a different colored head alone can be the difference between a few bites and a full live well. They seem to like green and yellow, chartreuse, red white and black.

Radtexan

Mack said:
How do you make the moving pic avatar? I'd like to make my own. :)

You can just copy one from almost any site you see it.We're working on Attica to get some added to our smiley gallery... Treat it like you would when posting a pic until then..

cheers.gifduel.gifeek2.gifbow_kneelsuckers.gif

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
crappiehappy said:
...other forums worth mentioning?

I bet you already know a few of them. ha!

Fly Anglers Online forum: Has alot of good people - the main site has some excellent tutorials and articles. I have been lurking there alot more lately.

Tackle Underground: TU is one i am also signed on but have posted very little. Only a couple of sections on there i read and some interesting stuf comes up sometimes.

I also am on 2 Ohio sites for local reports... Ohio Game Fishing and also Great Lakes Fishing Forum which is mostly focused on fly fishing. GLFF is pretty small.

Of course i still check in at CDC and do have a new 'handle' over there... i just (try to) completley avoid the tying board and stick with my state board info. :D

Roger - I am starting to think you have an endless supply of those animations! :p I will see if i can add in a few more on the update i am working on now.

Mack - You can make your own GIF's using PhotoShop Elements once you get the hang of it. GIF animations are pretty fun to make.... i actually made up a complete animated and interactive childrens story about a fish a few years back. It took me way too long to make, but my kids love it.

Back