Color help?

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
I've been working on color combos to show stores and so far these are the ones that I am keeping! Yes there is a lot of chartreuse! A couple of my favorites are #6 "smoked panther" #7 cotton candy.

I need a couple more combos. I need some non chart and non pank combos!:s I need your help! Any cool nontraditional ones would be great also.

Thanks
Ronny

colorchart.jpg

Radtexan

I know you said non pank and non chart,,,but I dont see the electric chicken up there ;)

if been doing well on some red's latley too !

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
My fav sassy shad color is close to JSC's - silver belly/black back.

All black with red glitter - smallmouth killer. ;)

A red/white tube has been good for crappie on some days.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Even went out and looked through my jig box to see what odd ball colors i had that i know have caught fish...... from the looks of my box - go with black/silver! haha!!! One other reliable color i noticed alot of in my box was red/silver.

Pup

• A yellow back over white is a clear water sauger killer.
  • A brown back over orange is a good time-tested smallmouth bass color combo.
  • Smoke back over white pearl would be a another good smallmouth bass color combo. Solid-colored white pearl flukes are a staple for Indiana river smallies.

toadfrog

Black and orange - Smoke /silver flake belly - bull frog green Black and gold large flake/ bone white belly.

hhawkins

Ron Don....try an old color classic, Motor Oil. When my father use to have a bait and tackle shop, he couldn't keep that color in stock, it would aways fly out the store. And then a color up here that is not made anymore that the old timers miss..... Phantom Brown. Great Lg. Mouth Bass getter!

Back