CK3 Auctions Final

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
With nearly all of the money in and the last of the packages shipped out on Monday, i think we can call this a wrap! The auctions turned out to be a great success in my eyes. I had talked with St. Jude's and they were very happy to hear what we had done here. I also sent a card and note to John's wife letting her and their family know about the memorial fundraiser we did...... The total donation by members came in just a little under $300, so my wife said she would kick in the rest to bump it up to $300. :)

!BIG THANK YOU!

This goes out to all members who were involved. 14 members donated materials, won an auction or donated cash to go in with the JigCraft donation:
:jig: fishhunter775
:jig: hhawkins
:jig: hunter7711
:jig: Jig Man
:jig: JungleJim1
:jig: LRB
:jig: papaperch
:jig: Radtexan
:jig: Ron Don
:jig: ScottV
:jig: slipbobber
:jig: upnort16
:jig: LedHed
:jig: AtticaFish

:cool:

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I also forgot to mention this to all those who won auctions - when you receive your package please let me know! I just want to keep track of everything and make sure everyone gets their stuff.

Thanks again - Russ - :)

- edit - I also moved all the auctions to the swapmeet board if you are looking for them.

LedHed

Sponsor
Thnx AF and thnx to all of you JigCraft members. I am very proud that we could get $300 together, in our small community. Then donate it, in CK3’s memory, to help fight cancer. Hope we can do it again.

Big thnx to all of you!!!!

upnort16

Thank you Russ and the members involved for such a fantastic auction. I for one cannot believe all the wonderful additions to my jig and spinner making. The box arrived safe and sound and I can't wait to utilize them in a little while. Arthritis flair up is making things difficult, but will be attempting to produce a few catching devices soon. Thanks again!

Radtexan

Big thanks to Russ for all the time and effort this took to pull off..Great job by all the members who supported this venture either in donations or purchases to make this a success.... flehan.gif

I did receive my package from the auction,and my out going package was sent ..

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Definitely a big round of applause to you Russ for heading this up! Took alot of time and effort to pull it off successfully. Thanks to all that got involved. CK3 IS proud!

LRB

I was happy to be a part of the auctions....I spoke to Joyce yesterday and she said , she was deeply touched by what we did in CK3's rememberance...and equally touched that it will be a annual event !!!
Joyce has had alot on her plate lately but is doing well, under the circumstances !!!...

ML~~

LedHed

Sponsor
Thnx for the update ML. Please let Joyce know if she needs help, with anything, we are here.

Annual!!!! - I better get started now.

Back