Christmas Also Means... Material Time!

Pup

My last minute Christmas Shopping resulted in this purchase...

uJUURhJ.jpg

...a huge silver craft fur stocking for 50 percent off.

Keep your eyes peeled over the next week or two and have a Merry Christmas.

Pup

rich mc said:
what store was that at? rich mc

'At Home' is its name. I believe it's a regional 'big box' chain store. It's located off of Lafayette Road in West Indianapolis, IN.

This material is a good infusion to motivate me to tie some craft fur jigs over the holiday.

duffy

Good Reminder! My wife and I usually make the rounds after Christmas picking up wrapping paper and other odds and ends that the stores are clearing out. Picked up some flashy garland last year to use as flashabou for cheap. You've got lot's of jigs there.

Pup

The hair is about 1.5-2 inches long as I eyeball it.  I won't be able to stop by the store until possibly later this week due to holiday obligations.  Will see then if there are any of these left.

rich mc

for those that like faux fur[me too]if you register at distictivefabrics.com they will send you 5 free swatches .they
have longer hair. rich mc

JUNGLEJIM1

Turns out there is one here about 10 miles from me so I will make a run out there after Christmas and see what I can find. Prices might be even lower then but don't know if they have the silver color like what pup found.

Back