CAT

LedHed

Sponsor
Before anybody can say anything – crazyanglertackle.com – rocks.
For custom UL molds and mold rework - can’t be beat.
Excellent material selection and service beyond belief…

JUNGLEJIM1

I agree,except I wore a hat he sent me awhile back today and only caught little ones.Maybe it's not the hat but the fool holding the rod.

Jiggin Joe

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
I agree,except I wore a hat he sent me awhile back today and only caught little ones.Maybe it's not the hat but the fool holding the rod.

hmmmmmmmmm I have his hat and experienced teh same thing :) But his service does rock thats for sure

JJ

CK3

I agree, best service around anywhere, great pricing and a personal touch hard to find these days.
I haven't received a hat, but maybe thats a "good thing" from what you guys are saying.........................

Hawnjigs

KISS
Add me to the list of satisfied CAT customers. Just got a very nice mold rework today, just what I wanted. I think the mail guys are on the lookout for his parcels, possibly to borrow for their own use, cause it took over 2 weeks from TX to HI Priority Mail !

Capt_Rodney

Roberts a awesome guy. Not only have i placed several orders with him he also put me on some great crappie fishing when I was in his neck of the woods. Hes a GREAT guy and service is the best you can ask for....

crappie97

yep Robert is a top notch guy great and fast service and the selections he has wow. my only problem is I dont make enough money to buy everything he has. He is willing to let you know his secrets and help you in any way he can. I will be a customer for life.

wtex

Crazy Angler is a first class outfit. Robert is a super guy. I have placed quite a few orders with him and have no complaints. Gotta make a trip east and put him to the test on the water.
I also just got an order from Ron Don and the jig heads and spinnerbaits he is molding are fantastic. The most detail I have ever seen in a molded jig head.

ScottV

Ditto on Crazy Angler. I love the freebees he throws in there. I haven't gotten a cap yet. With this bald head, I need a good "redneck toupee". Also ditto on Ron Don's fish heads. I got 100 of the 1/8 oz in the mail yesterday. They are awesome.
Scott

Hawnjigs

KISS
CAT, since you didn't reply to my email, I'm letting you know that after waiting patiently for 4 months my mold order is cancelled. Repeating that I want the model, hooks, and notes returned.

flatsrat76

Hawnjigs said:
CAT, since you didn't reply to my email, I'm letting you know that after waiting patiently for 4 months my mold order is cancelled. Repeating that I want the model, hooks, and notes returned.

Man Hawn thats a long time to wait :mad: sorry to hear it

Hawnjigs

KISS
Don't mind waiting, but if a vendor can't deliver a 4-6 week quoted wait time in 16 weeks and ignores communication, I'm moving on.

Back