Cabela's 30% off all fly tying materials

Shoemoo

Got the weekly mailer for my local Cabela's yesterday. They are having a 30% off sale on materials starting the 15th. Doesn't cover tools, vises or kits but you could save a lot on the more expensive feathers and stuff. Going to pick up a few 1 ounce packs of marabou.

I assume the sale will also cover online orders.

BucktailJiger

Thanks for the heads up Stacy . All I got is Bass Pro 45 miles away , I got more stuff than they do , their fly shop s###'s .

Shoemoo

I assume all the stores are having the same sale, but it doesn't start until tomorrow. The mailer is clearly marked with the dates. There are a lot of products in the mailer that have a "same price in store and online" icon that don't show the reduced price on the web site yet.

Guess we'll find out for sure tomorrow.

Shoemoo

Deal is now live on the site, 30% off all materials just like in the mailer. For those not near a store, they're also offering $2 shipping on orders over $49.

Just remember to compare prices carefully, since some of the stuff can still be overpriced compared to online vendors.

JUNGLEJIM1

I went to the Cabela's here in Hazelwood,Missouri to pick up a few needed tying supplies last Thursday and they didn't have a sale going on here. I just got what I needed. meltleadalot, the best prices I've seen for molds,jigs or sinkers is Zeiner's. If someone knows of a cheaper seller let me know,always have a couple of jig molds on the want list.

Shoemoo

The sale only covered materials and not tools, so I doubt sinker molds would have been marked down anyway.

Shoemoo

Bumping this because I got a mailer from the local store and they're doing the 30% off all in-stock tying materials again this year!

Deal is not live on the web site yet, but if they're doing it online again it should be soon. Sale lasts for one week!

Back