BUNNY BUGGERS AND MORE

JUNGLEJIM1

First pic are bunny buggers,1/8 on a 1/0 hook,a couple of which have foam claws that have possibilities.Do you think I should color the claws with markers? What colors?? Other pics are pillhead "aliens". I've been doing really well with these since last fall. The rubber tailed ones have great action and are one of my many favorites now. It keeps getting harder to pick what to tie on these days.

Attachments

• IMG_3602.JPG
    IMG_3602.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3603.JPG
    IMG_3603.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3604.JPG
    IMG_3604.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3605.JPG
    IMG_3605.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 90

oldfox

I think they look great Jim, just the way they are... Those pill heads are beautiful! I need to try some of those up here in Maine. Nice work all around!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Craws look sweet! Don't think i would worry about painting the claws, but if i would... :rolleyes: :D ...think i would look for markers that were just a little darker than the foam and try to make them look molted or speckled. They will rack up the fish as is though!

Those hologram eyes look pretty interesting.

JSC

They all look great ... On the Craws U mite could add a contrast to just the claw Example: Bright Orange, Red, Chartruse or what ever.

JSC

toadfrog

Great jigs Jim . The craw claws are positioned in the natural fighting stance. That is a good thing because its the first thing they do when fish start nosing around and just before it runs. The fish will be expecting the run when you move the jig . I see that as an advantage luring a strike.

Back