Blurple?

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Such opposing colors - whites tips to drk. blues to yellows on the tail........ natures attention getters at its finest. :cool: :cool:

toadfrog

Don't those fight like tigers for there size . If there is anything they can run through around or under they head straight for it . Probably one of the most fast action plain fun fish around .

LedHed

Sponsor
Mel
These jigs have been awesome on the BruteGills. This fish pounded the jig - buried the jig deep in the top of the mouth. We tip with crickets - mostly for casting distance. Think the rubber legs really piss them off. Been using this style for almost a year and it has caught a lot of fish.

We are very lucky to have such a fertile lake AF, tf, & Bm

JSC always the 2lb. - was using izorline XXX on this catch - really like it. It does twist up but easy to take out when you drag it behind the boat...

StumpHunter

Man that is a hog. We have some coppernose on the coast but that's a 6 hour ride but I have been seeing a lot of pics lately and about decided to go fish for them a few days. Congrats on the catch.

LedHed

Sponsor
SH - I thought you guys would have the Coppernose all over the place in SC.... Really like chasin them and Redear on ultralight gear.

thnx Fm

StumpHunter

The Coppernose and Fliers are on the coast and a little way inland. We do have the Redears here in big numbers. Nothing like catching em on the flyrods.

Back