Bill Binkelman "Slim Jim" Jigs

marginal man

For those that might be interested, I have original Bill Binkelman "Slim Jim" jigs to share. Straight from Bill's basement, as sold through his catalog and mentioned in his blue books. These were sent to me in the bulk boxes Bill stored them in. I have finally gone through and separated them all out into small sealers, 2 jigs per bag (same size and color). I have an assortment of 1/16, 1/8 and 1/4 oz., in several colors, all bright, as Bill was one of the first in promoting fluorescent jigs. These are tied with a stiff hair (fishair/Dynel), about 3" long but no real collar - almost minnow or leech-like, hence the name probably.

I'll randomly pull 12 jigs (6 2-packs), a mix of sizes and colors, and send you a dozen of these jigs for $10, almost exactly what they sold for back in the late 70s and 80s in Bill's catalogs. Free shipping. Save them as a small piece of jig history, deconstruct them, or fish with them. I probably have enough jigs to do about 15-18 sets beyond what I'm keeping for my own purposes and collection. I've included a couple photos below.

PaylPal or check - just message me if interested and we'll work it out.

Thanks -

View attachment 9

Attachments

• PC290001.JPG
    PC290001.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 89
  • PC290002.JPG
    PC290002.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 94
Back