Been a while boys. It's March Madness 2017

bucktail

Villanova hurt Alot of brackets for sure,hey for 5 jigs was fun either win or lose

bucktail

Well looking at hunters bracket we are about the same until the Kentucky/ Ucla game...

bucktail

I'm not counting anyone out ,just saying how close our brackets were
Oregon isn't looking to good

bucktail

Well they held on ,but Duke did not....wow what a game for south carolina

Radtexan

its gonna take AZ doing it for me to go anywhere...done lost a final 4 and have a blank bracket in the eight...

hunter7711

Instead of 5 jigs! I'm going to be sending a 1000 sickle hooks I found after I sold everything. Anybody object?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

bucktail

Wow Xavier holds on ,what a start to the sweet sixteen,this has been some march madness for sure
incredible games all night

bucktail

I think the baylor and Oregon picks are going to put you on top after the sweet sixteen attica,getting ready to watch some ball ,can't wait

bucktail

South Carolina has best defense in the tourney,it's anyone's game after tonight,GO bruins

bucktail

I knew that game would make or break my bracket,nice take Attica,UNC vs UK is going to be gggoooodddd
Still a shot

bucktail

Hunter has me after gonzaga....between him and attica as I see it...good luck guys

bucktail

Not sure why ,but looked at your bracket hunter and it showed you picked gonzaga,then looked again and showed you had notre dame,so there is still a chance...lol

bucktail

That's a wrap ,attica I need your address ,good time I had ,good job on your bracket for sure,Kansas started to show up just way to late

bucktail

Received your PM Russ ,glad to get it and will send your winnings out tomorrow ,got a couple walleye jigs we use around here and a couple panfish ,good luck this spring

Back