Battle of the Lures: Share Your Stories of Homemade Lures Outshining Store-Bought Ones!

sstansb

After reading the replies I obviously underestimated and misjudged my comments, the saying engage brain before engaging mouth. Truly humbled by all of the info everyone shared, I've read a few of BUCK PERRY'S study guides and found common ground from the replies and his writing, but nothing beats just being on or near the water and finding what does or doesn't. Reckon that's what feeds my drive to pour, paint, tie, jigs flies streamers etc. the challenge and the creativity that surrounds the entire subject. My humblest apologies to any that were offended, AS to my location, I am in SW Missouri, Grand Lake to my west Beaver Lake/White River to my south Table Rock/Taneycomo east Stockton/ Lake of the Ozarks north, kind of a 2 hour drive plus or minus for all. I live on a class II float stream, clear an cold with smallmouth, largemouth, goggleye, buffalo, just the basic population including copperheads and cottonmouth, so it keeps one on their toes, anyway enough of my chatter ya'll take care be safe be healthy be grateful.

Back