Bassy enuff???

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Ok I dig this this color! And im pretty sure some bass will too but im not an expert. Theres green flake on the black grape side and blue flake on the plum side. Craw is 3.75 inches.

birch.jpg

birch1.jpg

worm.jpg

JUNGLEJIM1

Send me a couple and I'll try them. Big bass will eat baits that size and crappie aren't afraid of baits that size either. Green pumpkin/red flake or watermelon/red flake are killer around here in lakes and rivers. Hint,hint. Cool looking mudbug.

Pup

One of my favorite soft plastics for largemouth bass is an electric grape worm with an orange fire tail. I like your combination of blue flake and plum which looks similar to electric grape. That green flake and black grape looks great too. Your overall two-tone contrast work reminds me somewhat of the ol' "tequila sunrise" color pattern.

Nice work RD! :cool:

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Thanks guys! I may have to get another one of those craw molds. I only have one mold and its a single cavity. One at a time aint my cup of tea!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Heck yeah - that would make a nice trailer! I usually try to contrast a trailer from the skirt.... those colors look fairly bright so would probably use that on a darker skirt jig.

The darker side color reminds me of the powder color Junebug.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Yeah Russ it's basically junebug.

Jungle I'll be sure to include some in your package... If I ever get around to sending it!

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Doug u talkin about a panish size craw? I dont have one YET! One is in the works and I've given my input on it a couple times. Shouldn't be long.

Back