Bass Jig Spinners

QPassage

Playing with the jigs this week.  I'm thinking this bad girl will be a Bass snack.
20160805_155414.jpg
Sarsaparilla
She works great in the water after many skirts and adjustments.  A drag in the pool is all I can do right now.  Been laid up 9 weeks now with 2 bulging disc in the neck and 4 bone spurs that like to put pressure on my nerve to my right arm.  Any who she looks great in the water can't wait to test it.
 th_20160805_155521.jpg

hookup

That'll work

Hope the back gets fixed ... understand too -

Kdog

Like the tail spins and bet the bass will as well. As far as the back issue, Good luck, I went thru several similar episodes that were reiieved via drugs and therapy. As long as I am religious about my excercise routine, I am pain free, but lay off for a few weeks and the pain comes back and takes several weeks of intense excercising to get everything back in proper order. 29 years ago, the surgeon said I can fix it, but do not like the surgery, too many other issues to address post surgery, best if we can deal with it through drugs and therapy. 2 years ago, a different surgeon pretty much said the same thing as did a spinal institute surgeon.

Even if they can relive the pain with surgery, be careful making the decision as some of the life changes necessary may not be worthwhile. Good Luck with the back and hope you can get to try your creations in the near future.

Bucho

neat jig! As for the surgery I can only quote a number of phycisians I spoke to: "let it be as long as you can!"

QPassage

Here are a couple more colors.
20160809_161211.jpg

Firecracker1.jpg

Yup lots of rest.  
Dr. says epidural with steroids and go from there.   My construction days are numbered.  Probably end up as a Lowes or Home Depot dept manager at some point.  Been talking to them least they are interested. Time will tell.  It will be different I've been my own boss for 35 years, taking orders from someone will be quite the adjustment.

hookup

Dr. says epidural with steroids and go from there

They worked for about 2 weeks, then slowly the pain came back and after a month had to do them again. Next step is burning the nerve ends which I opted out of. What has worked for me is weight loss & core work out but I still need to be carefull

taking orders from someone will be quite the adjustment

Probably 1/2 your age and twice the attitude .... but it's a job. My buddy worked his way up the food chain at Home Depot then switched to Dicks. Now makes 2x what he use to at 1/100th the stress.

JUNGLEJIM1

Daughter #2 is having surgery for two herniated discs in her neck right now. Poor kid is scared to death. Hope it doesn't come to that. Blade baits have been working for me, especially in rivers.

Back