Backwards combo

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
I admit these were made by accident. I had way too many molds out while I was pouring some black body/ orange tail baits. Well I messed up and shot some tails with black instead of orange. So I figured what the heck ... shoot the bodies orange. I kinda dig them!

backwards_zps5636fcd9.jpg

Pup

I like those a lot. Have never fished a triple tail, at least I don't recall doing so. Reminds me, strangely enough, of a Flying Lure. Though, I know they are not alike.

Fine work RD. :cool:

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Lots of contrast there - very cool.

Could run a special on them around Halloween..... call them Rotten Pumpkin!

Lost Pole

I really like that orange. W/ fl yeller tail. Or that glow white w fl yeller tail. With that orange, jig head! Gotta get with you soon.

toadfrog

Actually your going to find that that is a very effective combo . Must be using X2 colorant . Because those came out nice .

snake River

Rondon you are ready for Halloween yes X2 flo colors are fantastic I need to get the rest of them we ordered the larger bottle and boy that stuff goes a long way.

snake River

Ron Don said:
I admit these were made by accident. I had way too many molds out while I was pouring some black body/ orange tail baits. Well I messed up and shot some tails with black instead of orange. So I figured what the heck ... shoot the bodies orange. I kinda dig them!

backwards_zps5636fcd9.jpg

Rondon everybody is wondering why your website is down it doesn't even list it on the Internet or your down to working on it please let me know so I can pass this on to the guys on the other sites if anybody else knows anything about this please let me know.

snake River

Crappiejgr said:
Ya otta dig'm , that color combo is hard to beat in the river and lakes .

Rondon does a beautiful job on all his plastic baits I hope to see him back on here I hope everything is okay with him.

Len

snake River said:
Crappiejgr said:
Ya otta dig'm , that color combo is hard to beat in the river and lakes .

Rondon does a beautiful job on all his plastic baits I hope to see him back on here I hope everything is okay with him.
Yes...I also was wondering about him.Pours great jig heads too.

Back