Arctic Fox assortment pieces

Fatman

For anyone who's looking to try Arctic Fox for tying jigs, here's a really good deal to try out a bunch of different colors.

Waters West Outfitters offers these Arctic Fox grab bags in Bright or Earth Tone for $7.95 a bag.  Seeing them in hand it's a really good deal!!
http://waterswest.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=28_282_30
100_7314.jpg

Bright Selection
100_7309.jpg

Earth Tone Selection
100_7311.jpg

They also have what they call Extra Select Tail Pieces and for $4.95 you get a lot bigger piece than other places I've seen.  
100_7312.jpg

toadfrog

Stuff looks great . I got some a bunch of white stashed some place . Been away from home so long rats prolly ate it .

papaperch

Thanks FM. Liked the 50 limit for free shipping. But I zoomed past that. After filling the holes it cost me 101 but got a lot for the money. Seems like a great company to do business with. again thanks for heads up.

Fatman

Glad to pass it on - someone posted it and I asked about it and wanted to check it out to see what the colors were compared to the professional dyes I have. Definately nice stuff and talked to the folks on the phone before I purchased and had an enjoyable talk on materials.

Back