Anyone want to do a Tie in?

PondBass

I am going to try to get a tie in together for Tuesday at 4 or 5 central time. Anyone want to? i'm giving a day for everyone to get ready and maybe there will be more interest than usual. Been having a hard time getting e'm started lately.

toadfrog

Wish I could, I never go anywhere or do noth'in except work. I think your about a 9 hr drive from me.

Radtexan

toadfrog said:
Wish I could, I never go anywhere or do noth'in except work. I think your about a 9 hr drive from me.

We do them ONLINE TF...Someone suggests a pattern,everyone ties one and posts a pic...They are a lot of fun !!

toadfrog

Well shucks, then you don't get to see how ugly I am. but I'm game as long as its not something smaller than a 1/32.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Was hoping to get in on this, but ran out of time tonight. Hopefully you can get some central or west coast members to join in.

Maybe next week we can try to get one going, the ones i have been in are alot of fun. Rest of this week there is no chance. :-/

JoJoPro

I'd love to get in on one of these Tie-Ins. After looking over some of the previous ones you guys have done they look like fun. Perhaps if Tie-Ins were scheduled for the same day and time of every month more people could participate. For example, hold a Tie-In the first Wednesday of every month at say 7 or 8 pm Central time. Figure out what day of the week and time of day generally works best for everyone and make that the date and time every month. I personally would have the greatest availability to participate on week days (Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thurs), in the evenings. About the earliest I could start would be around 7pm Eastern (6pm Central), but I would prefer a later starting time, as I am more of a night owl. What works best for everyone else wanting to participate?

John

Back