Anyone shooting?

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
If that squigley line is your heartbeat...... you need a new doctor.

If that DOWNWARD sloping squigley line is your investments............ you need a new guy on the inside.

Most importantly, if that DOWNWARD sloping squigley line is your amount of fishing time........... there is a serious freaking problem dude!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
PS - Glad to see you posting, been wondering how you and the family are doing. Welcome back my friend. As of late, been catching more fish (walleye) on plastic/jig combinations than tied jigs. Big 5" Kalin's twister jigs are my favorite, but Kietech makes some very nice swimbaits also. Berkley has their beat shads too which have gotten me some decent fish. Those Kalin's lunker grubs are by far the front runner though.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
The chart i posted doesnt show up for me. But easy money when price hits bottom trendline!
80 degree days dont exactly get me fired up to go fishing yet.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Easy money.............. If i can manage to buy the biz i am working at, will probably be working till i kick my bucket list over and let it all spill out. I am convinced that retirement is a fictional creature about as easy to catch as bigfoot. My problem is that i keep finding toys i think i need to buy. Going Tuesday or Wednesday to pick up an upgrade to my camper. :D About 5 feet longer with a big a$$ slide on the side.............. and a couple more thousand in the hole. Still want to get a small reservoir boat too. A snow machine or wheeler would be nice so i could motor out on Erie on those years we get ice. I like to spend my money.

Pup

AtticaFish said:
Easy money.............. If i can manage to buy the biz i am working at, will probably be working till i kick my bucket list over and let it all spill out.  I am convinced that retirement is a fictional creature about as easy to catch as bigfoot.  My problem is that i keep finding toys i think i need to buy.  Going Tuesday or Wednesday to pick up an upgrade to my camper. :D About 5 feet longer with a big a$$ slide on the side.............. and a couple more thousand in the hole.  Still want to get a small reservoir boat too.  A snow machine or wheeler would be nice so i could motor out on Erie on those years we get ice. I like to spend my money.

My Father, a former college professor, RIP,  said not to wait for retirement to do things.  You do not know what your physical condition will be.  Be as responsible as you can for the future and live for today.  I think that can be good advice, given that everything else is in place, as best as it can be for your family's future.

Tough, nowadays, to feel confident about retirement unless you're a Federal Employee.  Yes, two of my brothers are...so I know a little about their situations.

Your camper sounds sweet.  A reservoir boat can be bought used in great shape.  Just take your time.  Now, a snow mobile...I wouldn't have any opinion about that. ;-)

Fatman

Tough, nowadays, to feel confident about retirement unless you're a Federal Employee.

Pup - with the way they keep changing the rules that's no longer true!!!  Was supposed to retire in Dec 2014 and they changed minimum retirement age so I now have 2 1/2 yrs left, and by the time I get there they'll probably change them again.  I've got 35 yrs. right now but I'm not 56 yet.  

Gov't Health care benefits suck!!!!

Fatman

Tough, nowadays, to feel confident about retirement unless you're a Federal Employee.

Pup - with the way they keep changing the rules that's no longer true!!!  Was supposed to retire in Dec 2014 and they changed minimum retirement age so I now have 2 1/2 yrs left, and by the time I get there they'll probably change them again.  I've got 35 yrs. right now but I'm not 56 yet.  

Gov't Health care benefits suck!!!!

Back