Another pending deal !!!

Fatman

Well I don't know why I was checking out Craigslist but I found a guy who's selling some molds and a box of 31 assorted box's of jig hooks!!!

He'll split them up at $20 bucks each. I only found one that I wanted and asked him how much for the hooks - waiting to hear back. If I had $200 I could have got 11 Do-its, 5 Hilts, all the hooks and two old vintage cast iron molds.

Once I get this deal finished up and he changes the listing, I'll post for any that want to check it out by PM. Lot's of jig molds!!!!!!!!! I'll let you know when I hear back from him!!!

Fatman

Well kiss this one goodbye!!!!!!!!!!! Been waiting on an email back on a deal and they NOW send me an email that they sold the whole batch LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Trust me they're getting a reply to that email!!!!!!!!!!!

CrappieHappy

Fatman said:
Well kiss this one goodbye!!!!!!!!!!! Been waiting on an email back on a deal and they NOW send me an email that they sold the whole batch LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Trust me they're getting a reply to that email!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately that happens alot on CL.

toadfrog

Get the money from the insurance . Drive around with a dent . Spend the money on tackle . I would . Its hell in the summer for me driving around with my windows up so people will think I got air conditioning .

Fatman

Insurance won't pay for this one Toad - rusted out rocker panels and a rust spot over one of the wheel wells. Have to get it done my inspection sticker runs out Monday night at Midnight. I'll be driving my nephews Jeep while it's being fixed.

Back