Another opportunity!

Pepop

Pepop said:
Kdog said:
I know multiple swaps are not for everyone but I know there are a number of individuals that enjoy tying and would probably want a weekly swap. Thats not gonna happen but.. if you really like tying as I do, other sites have swaps and each site provides lot of learning opportunities although none compare to JC.Com its still a lot of fun

Definitely what Kdog said! Also, there is a fairly new forum, young & trying to get a foot-hold @ http://texascrappiefishing.com/smf/index.php where I'm trying to get their very first jig swap off the ground. So if you REALLY like tying, check it out & join then sign up. That young board could really use some of the vast knowledge found here & I know I'm big enough to be poking around in the jig tying section of 4 boards now. I'm sure we all could use more info & understanding. Enough said. If I've gone too far in promoting another board, I apologize, and this reply can be modified to suit the Moderator.

There's still a couple weeks to join the site & sign up for the Swap. IMHO, I think the crappie boards actually compliment each other with shared experience rather than compete against each other. So, go check it out, I'm sure you'll see some folks there you already know.

LedHed

Sponsor
Great new site - very well structured - lots of recognizable talent!

Hoping the best for you guys & gals on the new venture.

Back