All this BIG chenille

Radtexan

Many of us have been playing with some of the bigger stuff for a couple years,and I have grown very fond of it...Seen lots of 10's and 12's and my only complaint is its just too big for my most tied 1/16 th size...

Tim White mentioned he had several colors in #8 that might work a little better....And boy was he right..These ties and pic's dont do the colors justice...Just a couple experiments...Gonna have make a couple new paint mix's for these to really pop..

http://stores.ebay.com/Fishhunter77...11603013&_sid=110205513&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Got a couple more colors to go...Ill get some pics up later.

Kdog

Looking Good. Like the Chartreuse and black in the last photo. I haven't tried the really thick chenille but seeing these makes me wanna try some.

Lost Pole

A+++ Excellent! All superb and glad it motivated your paint genes, Dodger. I look forward to seeing it.
That's the size I was ordering and hoped it'd look as great as your offerings.
Shame it fell through..........

Getty'yup with the painting!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
LOVE the colors on #2 head to tail. Head is killer and the tail goes along with the rest. :cool:

Need to get me some more of the crystal chenille types.

Pup

Seems like it's been a while since I've seen any of your creations RT.

Darn nice tying and great painting. :cool: Your photography is good too. Nice views. :icon14:

CrappieHappy

quivira kid said:
Those blue and silvers are money! Where would a fella find these big chenilles?

Zac, Tim White TnT Tackle, his ebay store is listed in my Sig. he has those
chenilles Roger posted above...

toadfrog

When I was doing striper jigs I used a lot of large chenille . 1/4 inch and bigger . Hard as heck to find . Even then . Occasionally I still need some . May have to see what TNT can do for me .

Back