A road full !!

StumpHunter

We had a guy kill three people at a home in the next town to me. He took a car and the chase started. He later dumped the car and grabbed a truck at a construction site. He was shooting at the law as he was running the truck at high speeds. He hit a car in front of my house and run off the road then hit a house three down from me. There must have been over 100 law man from sheriffs, highway, swat, US Marshall's along with many others. This happened at around 4:30 and they had the road closed until 11;00 last night. My wife had to park here car a mile from here and walk home because they wouldn't let anyone near the site and us being so close to the scene.

Couple of pics from 5 minutes after the crash. There was this many cars behind me in the road when the pic was taken. You would not believe the trouble this guy has been in over the year and should have not been on the streets but our courts let him out and lives have been lost. Something has to change in our country.

Attachments

• 0305141656.jpg
    0305141656.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 0305141641.jpg
    0305141641.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 48

papaperch

Keep your head down Ron. It does seem at times that the criminal element enjoys a huge advantage over us law abiding folks.

Yet some still believe that the way to cure drunken driving is to ban cars.

Actually they believe that crime will be reduced by banning guns.But one makes about as much sense as the other.

Jig Man

Glad you and momma are ok stump. Yep our justice system is letting us down. Way to many deals being cut...

toadfrog

There is only one way to change things . That is for the good ole boys to take the country back . I however fear we have waited to long . Get rid of banks and you get rid of war and most crime . Yes to most I will appear to be a lunatic .

Jig Man

toadfrog said:
There is only one way to change things . That is for the good ole boys to take the country back . I however fear we have waited to long . Get rid of banks and you get rid of war and most crime . Yes to most I will appear to be a lunatic .

I don't think you are Toad... I'm seeing a systematic take over of our country by the powers in charge. I think we are are fast moving towards a one world government... But that is my opinion and a few others!

Back