6'' Split Ring Pliers

toadfrog

Anybody having trouble with 00 split rings on those darn pony heads. I just got a pair and they are great cutters grippers crimp slot and fine point all in one. 2-3 days and they were here. Not American made but then they were the only ones I could find like this. For the 10 bucks I dropped free shipping I could not be happier. Look in ebay sellers for SUHAIL SALIM .

SlabHappy

Do they work? I just got a pony mold, and took forever to put rings on, then I ruined them with my paint job. I only put rings and painted about 15. Of the 4 I tried, none of them spinned.

m.t.pockets

been looking and can't find them. I am old and puter challenged.
do you have a link to the actual item you purchased.(even if it has expired) This way I know what I am looking for. Boy he has a s#*t load of stuff
Charlie

toadfrog

OK here ya go pick your poison . These pliers work good for small rings . They are as close to the Jann's Net craft pliers I bought 20 years ago as I've seen . Still have ths Jan"s pliers still use them .http://stores.ebay.com/FISHING-SURGICAL-HOBBY-TOOL-MANICUR/_i.html?_nkw=fishing+pliers&submit=Search&_sid=304624544

toadfrog

Your welcome and I think you will be happy . The tooth is very tight against the bottom jaw . The tip tapers small enough that I use them on large jigs 1/8 and up to clean the eyes.

Back