2015 Do-It lead molds

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
They are also coming out with a new line of molds for soft plastics. They are cast aluminum molds like their lead molds making them cheaper. Personally I would pay the extra $ and get the machined molds.

JSC

I have some old cast alum molds (from Ament) for several Plastic baits and they work fine. Not bright and shiny but a more natural like finish. I have a couple of Cast Alum where they used flour instead of sand that have a brighter finish ,, were not worth the differance in price.

Fatman

PM'd Kyle on the Do-It site after I watched the video from ICAST and asked if it was going to be a custom hook for the Bat crappie jig mold.

This mold will be designed to use just one size hook, the #6 Do-It Wacky Hook. So no need to buy multiple sizes

So it is a custom hook only from Do-It. If you buy five 100 packs the cost drops to $7.20 per 100. Looked at Capt Hooks to see if they had any 35 degree hooks but nothing. No idea what the inside of the mold looks like yet.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
AF the new bat jig is supposed to be designed for fishing in timber and heavy cover. The hook is a #6 short short shank wacky style hook. There's little gap between the eye of the hook to the hook point. Sounds like a lot of missed fish to me! I have zero interest in this one. Couldn't find pics but I've seen some.

Back