2 Fish Ohio

Nightprowler

Fishing started out real slow on Monday, with no keepers the first two hours and I had to be home by 1:eek:o pm. I ended up with 12 keepers and one 13" Fish Ohio. All caught on my "Razors Edge" jig. All fish were photographed and released alive to fight again.
Here are Monday’s pictures..

13" FISH OHIO
DSC00595.jpg

12" Red Eye
DSC00603.jpg

Red Eye close-up
DSC00604.jpg

The Razors Edge
P1011539.jpg

Went back for a few hours Tuesday and the Good Lord blessed me with a second 13" Fish Ohio! They looked almost like twins, but the second one was caught almost a mile from where the first one was released. It also was a victim of a NightProwler Jig "The ROOK".

2nd 13" FISH OHIO
DSC00621.jpg

The ROOK
P1011690.jpg

See you on the water!
NightProwler

For those of you that don't know, Ohio has a program that if you catch a certain size qualifing fish, they will send you a nice lapel pin with a fish image on it. I've been collecting them for several years.
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/Home/Fis...ishingfishohiodefault/tabid/6137/Default.aspx

toadfrog

I got to be honest . I can't bring myself to release dinner . Probably why I won't ever be real skinney . Keep cranking out the fine jigs you do . Send the fish to me . LOL You can even leave the jig in its mouth if Ya - ONT - too .

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Excllent catches! I have caught very few Fish Ohio size crappie in the past, but did manage one this year.

OT - I notice your extra insurance... are the lakes down your way dangerous to fish? I've been wanting to get the family back down around the Cinci area for a little vacation and was hoping to do some fishing while i was there.

Nightprowler

Thanks for the compliments guys. It's ultra cool sticking slabs with your own toyz. I CPR or give away about 90% these days.
lol Attica, I've been looking for that pea shooter for some while. It must of fell out of my sock.
If you do get the chance to fish Caesars Creek, PM or call me and I might be able to help. As for East Fork, I know enough to help a little. I fish it once or twice a year.
NightProwler

Back