1000 sickles

Bkabina

Where is the best place to order 1000 sickle hooks from?
Looking for size #2 red or black chrome. I don't want to wait weeks to receive an order.

Fatman

Check with Crazy Angler Tackle $27.50 1000 I'd still call , http://stores.crazyanglertackle.com/-strse-351/SICKLE-HOOKS-RED-CHROME/Detail.bok

Grandpa Bobs shows #2's at $29.00 call quick to see if he has them left http://grandpabobscustomjigs.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60_61&products_id=200,

Captain Hooks doesn't show any red 2's in stock but shows #2's in black chrome http://www.captainhookswarehouse.com/index.cfm?page=detail&hookid=639&view=1

A thread here a while ago said that certain sizes in red sickles were going to be low stock so I'd call all of them to check availabity.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
It was red Matzuo aberdeens that u couldn't get. Bronze sickles were and may still be getting scarce. Heck they may all be on BO now lol!

Bkabina

I placed an online order with crazy angler. I'll let you know how it goes. I have to order everything around here and have the worst luck with the shipping times.
I got distracted and forgot to order the things I was originally going to get. Lol
That's my luck.

Bkabina

Not sure what the problem is, but my stuff didn't come yet. Shouldn't be much of a surprise. Every time I order something, it takes forever. If a million people ordered something and it arrived in 2 days for every one, my order would take 2 weeks.
I even thought I would pay extra for the 2 day shipping this time and that didn't work. I'll keep my fingers crossed till bed time I guess. Maybe it will still show up. Don't know if a phone call would help or not.

Bkabina

That says shipped 1/29. Does not have a tracking number. I'll have to give them a call and see if they can track it.

Thanks everyone.

redgun

I ordered 1000 red sickle #4's from Crazy Angler Monday morning. They were in my mailbox Wednesday afternoon.:icon14:

Bkabina

Just got home a little bit ago and the package was setting on the porch. It was labeled FedEx. I thought it was coming ups or USPS. I think that's the problem. I'll order again and get something i am not in a hurry for,and use regular shipping. I bet it will get here faster if it doesn't come FedEx.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Bkabina, I think getting something in 3 days is pretty good shipping! Going to be hard to beat from that from TX to PA.

JUNGLEJIM1

I agree with Ronnie, I'd be very happy with anything that I order with that shipping time. Once something leaves the shipper's hands there's not much else they can do about it. I've had priority mail items take over two weeks to get here.

Bkabina

I understand, but I believe if I wouldn't have paid a little over twice as much on shipping for 2 day delivery it would probably be here in the same amount of time.

I'm not saying it is the shippers fault. I blame FedEx.

Anyway. It's all here and I can get back to work now.

Back