1/32 spinnerbait

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
This is a 1/32 spinnerbait with a #8 mustad. Using these primarily to target "bullbream" but everything seems to like them. They have a very slow fall rate that is well over a second per foot. The wire is .021 camo brown with #12 crane and a 00 colorado.

Attachments

• spinnerbait32.jpg
    spinnerbait32.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 94

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Hawnjigs said:
Outstanding design & worksmanship! Does it run true?

Thank you sir! These 1/32 swim better than I had imagined. The slower the retrieve the better. Usually I reel just fast enough to keep the blade spinning. I use a swimming pool to test baits. The fall on these is great, a very slow flutter. Was taking 10-12 seconds to hit the bottom in the deep end (8 ft).

Pup

Your spinnerbait really is nifty. I agree with Doc about its potential for attracting smallmouth bass. :cool:

StumpHunter

That's a good looking spinner. I have some small spinners I bought for crappie fishing and now I know what to do with em. Thanks for the pic!!

JUNGLEJIM1

I can say they defintely work. My daughter said she didn't like spinners until she caught bass,crappie and bluegill on one.She fished the same bait all evening.Very little tuning if any is required. I've been using 3mm eyes on the 1/32 and 4mm with the 1/16.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Well i had a gar do a little tuning on one today! He didnt get the hook in his mouth but had the wire jabbed through his snout. And he just kept chomping on it. Poor spinnerbait looked like an accordion when he got thru with it. He paid for his mistake though. I had a paddle with his name on it.

Back