03 - 25 - 2011

quivira kid

I am tying one now and "chunk"ing it up. Shortening up the body, and double-wrapping it. I think it'll look better than what I posted.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Dang Zac, you have me jumping from 1/8th to 1/64! haha!! Yours looks good, always like dark and copper/bronze colors for gills.

CH - sometimes a ripped-to-pieces jig or fly will catch more fish than a nice clean new one.... fugly just may be the ticket! ;)

101_2691_e.jpg

Body is dubbed craft fur and tail is a stripped zonker cut in 2.

quivira kid

Now I might have to play with THAT design on a fly tomorrow, Russ! Looks pretty cool... I just got a package in the mail today that had 400 beads in it.

quivira kid

CH, even though it may be fugly, it will catch some fish!
Here's a better pic of a better-tied jig. Proportions are way better and you can see colors in this pic...

SU1HMDE5OTEuanBn.jpg

quivira kid

I think I'm gonna clean up too. Good tying "with" you guys! Gotta yell at the TV here for a little bit and get my stuff packed to tie flies with some fellas tomorrow.

moswampy

DANGIT!!!!!

I forgot, wife and kids gone for the night too!!!! I put eyes on jigs and clear coated them and cured some others after painting. Had plenty of time:mad: nice jigs by all that little gill jig by AF is phenominal.

Back