Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, here we go....
05-17-2015, 05:56 PM,
RE: Well, here we go....
Print KDOGS post and do it! Vents are and pay attention to safety.
01-07-2016, 10:11 PM,
Well, here we go....
Just figured I'd post another thanks. I've got a couple thousand jigs under my belt now, and am learning a LOT as I go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never say, “It’s good enough to catch fish”, because fish eat worms and marshmallows…you want to be better than that. Practice until you can do it right. - Charlie Craven
01-08-2016, 04:57 PM,
When you get near the end of a pot and decide that's it for the day take your molds with the warming chambers on the bottom and pour the extra lead into them, and you'll have ready to use clean lead bars that fit right into your pot.

If during pouring you absolutely need a drink of water or bathroom break!!LOL wash your hands in cold water not warm. Warm water opens up the pores in your skin.
01-26-2016, 08:27 PM,
Safety FIRST, 700 DEGREE + LEAD OR OTHER MATERIALS WILL KILL YA. Follow everything these folks posted. No distractions and complete focus always.
I have been making my ocean jigs for 23 years and most jigs are between 3 & 18 ounces.  I pour 99% of the time with a 20 pound pot and a 1 pound of lead ladle. You dump 1 pound of molten lead and you are in big trouble, just sayin.
Safety first and have fun.
jig-guy / Bill