Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What web site.
11-30-2010, 01:47 PM,
What web site.
Is there a web site dedicated to molds of by gone days . Herters, Penn , Palmer ect. I'd like to bring some of that stuff back to life. May be able to find a few molds here and there and rework them.
Toad Frog Baits a nonprofit hobby . Dedicated to spending money when I shouldn't
Fish Forever Work Whenever ! The worst day fishing is better than the best day working.
11-30-2010, 06:04 PM,
RE: What web site.
I don't know of a WEB site for them but ... LedHed has a great collection of not only molds but of the catalogs mold makers turned out.

JSC
JSC _________ http://www.zibbet.com/ThinkLikeAFish
On The Choctawhatchee
11-30-2010, 10:30 PM,
TF - As far as i know... this is it! Cool Don't really know of any other sites dedicated to jigs or the makings of them, would like to know if there is any out there though.

LedHed does have a nice collection of molds and tools by the looks of some of the photos i have seen him post.
JigCraft.com : Co-Founder
12-01-2010, 02:08 AM,
I guess it would be easier to find catologs first. Should have thought of that first DUH! Old timers again.
Toad Frog Baits a nonprofit hobby . Dedicated to spending money when I shouldn't
Fish Forever Work Whenever ! The worst day fishing is better than the best day working.
12-01-2010, 03:07 AM,
Glad to see there is an interest in vintage molds. Unfortunately there isn’t a whole lot of info out on the web about vintage/antique molds or fly tying tools. Hopefully we can change that by building up Jigcraft’s archive.

I gotta get me a scanner (early Xmas present) to post up some of the cut sheet/catalogs.
12-01-2010, 10:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-01-2010, 10:20 AM by JSC.)
"Old timers again"

I'm "eat up" with that stuff.

"post up some of the cut sheet/catalogs"
Be lookin for that ...

LH how is it going ??

JSC
JSC _________ http://www.zibbet.com/ThinkLikeAFish
On The Choctawhatchee