Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who In Heck
03-29-2014, 02:00 PM,
Who In Heck
Who in heck would pay this much for a hilts mold I don't care how old it was .
Take a look . Them boys want that bad and the seller is dancing a jig .
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/16125888743...NA:US:3160
Toad Frog Baits a nonprofit hobby . Dedicated to spending money when I shouldn't
Fish Forever Work Whenever ! The worst day fishing is better than the best day working.
03-29-2014, 04:47 PM,
RE: Who In Heck
I bid what I thought was high on one of the molds and got outbid. Some of those Hilts are uniquely different from Do-its.
03-29-2014, 08:39 PM,
I got one I'd sell for 30.00 if those guys are still interested lol
03-29-2014, 09:21 PM,
Well I know they never improved much from the day they came out . Yes they are unique but my stingy out ran that .
Chill you better get that thing on there before them boys cool off .
Toad Frog Baits a nonprofit hobby . Dedicated to spending money when I shouldn't
Fish Forever Work Whenever ! The worst day fishing is better than the best day working.
03-29-2014, 09:38 PM,
Well, I dood it - re-bid & paid big $ for one of them Hilts. What I've learned after 16 yrs of commercial casting is its OK to pay whatever it takes for a mold I need since it will eventually pay for itself. In this case even a sniper couldn't crack my high bid.
03-29-2014, 10:15 PM,
OH lord your gonna kill me son .
03-30-2014, 02:00 AM,
Willing to pay for what I want. True, with molds, they can pay for themselves...

What the winner will probably do, is pour a lifetime supply, then resell the mold.
JigCraft.com : Co-Founder
03-30-2014, 03:29 AM,
I know I just love teasing you guys . I was pretty sure one of you may have been bidding on that .
Ain't I a pain in the rectum .
03-30-2014, 01:06 PM,
Also, I'm still waiting many years for a coupla Do-its that I got outbid by $.50 or a buck and REALLY regret losing.

I didn't bid the "Heads Up" but another from that Seller that went nearly as high. Some molds are worth more due to scarcity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How in heck does this work toadfrog 2 1,479 03-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Last Post: JSC