Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Giveaway FB page
01-17-2014, 08:33 PM,
My Giveaway FB page
I have a question and not sure where to post or who to talk to. I am not in business or a company . I do have a giveaway page and looking for info on who to talk to here to see if and where I can post that info . I like it here there is much love for building so the other question I have dose JigCraft have giveaways that I can donate to?
01-17-2014, 09:10 PM,
My Giveaway FB page
Atticafish, (Russ) could answer your main question, don't think it would be any problem.several of us do the FB thing Wink
"Only death will end my love affair with Texas." Bob Bullock
01-17-2014, 09:27 PM,
RE: My Giveaway FB page
You are welcome to post your Facebook link. Perhaps here - Shameless Commerce, JigCraft Member self-promotion - would be a good place to put it. Not sure you will get many here to jump on already finished jigs since we all tie our own, but we are always up for bartering for raw materials.

As for donations, i will keep you in mind when we go to do some fundraisers..... just may hit you up.
JigCraft.com : Co-Founder
01-17-2014, 09:43 PM,
RebornTC you are welcome to donate to me any time you want! Your jigs are to pretty to fish with - I like'em. Maybe when its my turn for the jig swap we could do some walleye sized jigs???????
Everyone has a responsibility to not only tolerate another person's point of view, but also to accept it eagerly as a challenge to your own understanding. And express those challenges in terms of serving other people.

Arlo Guthrie
01-17-2014, 09:44 PM,
Thank you for the info guys

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Portal Page AtticaFish 9 4,525 12-17-2011, 12:22 AM
Last Post: AtticaFish
  Added Link to JigCraft.com on my Blog Page Pup 1 947 05-20-2010, 09:58 PM
  Home Page Updated AtticaFish 1 960 03-31-2010, 11:34 PM