Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a Sucker/Bass Poper
06-23-2013, 10:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-25-2013, 07:00 AM by toadfrog.)
What a Sucker/Bass Poper
        Ya know how those crappy tooth brush holders with the glass suckers on the back generally wind up in the trash . Well before you toss the thing out save the suckers . Then do this . Or just poke a hole threw it and slide it onto your line . Works on jigs, plastic baits darn near anything . You will be surprised at the action .Makes a nice bass popper too . Threw this popper together real quick as an after thought.
Toad Frog Baits a nonprofit hobby . Dedicated to spending money when I shouldn't
Fish Forever Work Whenever ! The worst day fishing is better than the best day working.
06-25-2013, 09:21 PM,
RE: What a Sucker/Bass Poper
Great idea TF. Cool
06-25-2013, 09:34 PM,
there are some guys up here that troll jigs with those on front to give it a wobble.
06-25-2013, 09:45 PM,
Someone told me that something called an ACTION DISC is on the market already .Bet that's What ya saw Bucko .
Thanks pup you have some pretty sharp ideas yourself .
I was being frugal when I did that .
Toad Frog Baits a nonprofit hobby . Dedicated to spending money when I shouldn't
Fish Forever Work Whenever ! The worst day fishing is better than the best day working.
06-25-2013, 10:05 PM,
yes there is some on the market that are firm. but the guys I know and seen was using shower suction cups. cheaper I guess. cant go real fast or the spin and twist. but at around .8 mph they say they work good.