Photo Disclaimer - Please Read
04-19-2012, 08:51 AM,
RE: Photo Disclaimer - Please Read
Missed that one .............
JSC _________ http://www.zibbet.com/ThinkLikeAFish
On The Choctawhatchee
04-19-2012, 09:25 AM,
Thanks for posting the information Russ.
Ronnie
07-05-2013, 05:48 AM,
Missed that one also!
07-05-2013, 01:50 PM,
Awh well over the years I guess I've had about 5 lure Ideas snagged . Some are still out there . One in particular makes fishing lure jewelery . Same Name and all . Still have a few of the old cards I sold them on . Did them back in the nineties . First store to carry them was called Okie Bug in Tulsa Oklahoma . There are reps for tackle companies that go around to mom and pop stores selling and picking up ideas from folks like us . They know most of us don't have the money or the sales volume to do battle over our products . I just console myself with the knowledge that I did make the contribution to the tackle industry even if I didn't get the credit or cash . I would like to here thanks toad when they do that .
Toad Frog Baits a nonprofit hobby . Dedicated to spending money when I shouldn't
Fish Forever Work Whenever ! The worst day fishing is better than the best day working.
07-05-2013, 04:14 PM,
I remember the original Okie Bug catching my attention - are you the designer TF?
07-05-2013, 06:10 PM,
Wonder If Redmans and I's Roc-a-Roos would fall under this ? Some Jag-off is trying to replicate them and selling them on his web site for a decent chunk of change . They look like sh-t but it's the principle that p-ss-s me off . I felt I earned Redmans respect for him to hand down the original reciepe to me .
07-05-2013, 06:15 PM,
Got a website link for me? Can see if there anything i can do, but can't promise anything. I'd rather you PM it to me so we all don't click it and boost his numbers. Wink

(07-05-2013, 06:10 PM)Crappiejgr Wrote: Wonder If Redmans and I's Roc-a-Roos would fall under this ? Some Jag-off is trying to replicate them and selling them on his web site for a decent chunk of change . They look like sh-t but it's the principle that p-ss-s me off . I felt I earned Redmans respect for him to hand down the original reciepe to me .

JigCraft.com : Co-Founder
07-05-2013, 06:24 PM,
(07-05-2013, 04:14 PM)Hawnjigs Wrote: I remember the original Okie Bug catching my attention - are you the designer TF?
Nope didn't design that one . But you remember those spinner baits that had the through body rubber skirts looked like it had long side fins . That was me .

Toad Frog Baits a nonprofit hobby . Dedicated to spending money when I shouldn't
Fish Forever Work Whenever ! The worst day fishing is better than the best day working.
07-05-2013, 07:48 PM,
(07-05-2013, 06:15 PM)AtticaFish Wrote: Got a website link for me? Can see if there anything i can do, but can't promise anything. I'd rather you PM it to me so we all don't click it and boost his numbers. Wink

(07-05-2013, 06:10 PM)Crappiejgr Wrote: Wonder If Redmans and I's Roc-a-Roos would fall under this ? Some Jag-off is trying to replicate them and selling them on his web site for a decent chunk of change . They look like sh-t but it's the principle that p-ss-s me off . I felt I earned Redmans respect for him to hand down the original reciepe to me .
Workin on that . Will PM you when I get all the info .

07-05-2013, 10:15 PM,
looks like I missed it all as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about Jig photo's Pepop 21 3,292 03-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Last Post: StumpHunter