Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voo Doo
08-31-2017, 10:35 PM,
Voo Doo
Haven't posted in a while mainly because I have not done much in 2 years or more . I got the sillies and decided to make something a little odd . Here it is . Who do the Voo Doo I do .

Attached Files Image(s)

Toad Frog Baits a nonprofit hobby . Dedicated to spending money when I shouldn't
Fish Forever Work Whenever ! The worst day fishing is better than the best day working.
09-01-2017, 12:05 PM,
RE: Voo Doo
Ha! I like that! Might catch something scary though.........
09-01-2017, 02:00 PM,
I have a friend in Australia that makes crank baits that are out of this world weird . Skeletons with guts hanging out and all sorts of faces on them . Look him up Chris Sinclair on Face Book . Worth a look I'm telling you . Guess you could say he inspired me to take a whack at the strange . The Voodoo does catch fish .
Toad Frog Baits a nonprofit hobby . Dedicated to spending money when I shouldn't
Fish Forever Work Whenever ! The worst day fishing is better than the best day working.
09-02-2017, 03:56 PM,
What kind of fish?
09-02-2017, 05:04 PM,
Bass and perch . Sand bass don't like it , probably to dark in color . Got no clue to what a crappie will do .